The Art of Leadership Small Things, Done Well Michael LoppApril 19, 2021 - 115 words - 1 min Found a typo? Edit me
Some nice keynotes
- Leadership practices are small things done repetitively over time.
- Empathy is a powerful skillset.
- The practice of one on ones is important in connecting to a team.
- Asking for feedback can build trust and relationships.
- Respond to feedback with a thank you and follow up comprehension questions.
- Feedback is a gift.
- It’s not personal, it’s professional.
- Leadership is an outfit that you choose to wear for others to see.
- Managers tell you where you are, leaders tell you where you’re going.
- Your peers become your allies.